Sunday, February 22, 2009

No More Excuses ... YOUR Tribe Needs YOU to Lead them!

David & I and my brother Mark woke up one day last February 08 to a rude awakening when a few unsightly pictures of us showed up on the internet after a national event (Jessica, I know what it feels like Baby!)







We all realized that with David's gourmet cooking, we had all really packed on the pounds ... YUCK ... ok time for change ... got to rally the tribe and set some new ground rules and hold each other accountable. Nothing like a tribal plan & commitment to get the juices flowing...

My intentions were good at the beginning as I led the tribe down the stairs to the gym and David took responsibility for the cooking and setting a new meal plan ... Mark had no choice but to give in to the program ... and we began to see big time results as 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60+ pounds melted away ... a total of 149 pounds between the 3 of us so far!




However, after all the hoopla, I found myself back to procrastinating and rationalizing on all the other things I could be doing early in the morning even though Mark & David held their ground and were becoming global "poster boys" with our program!

I knew I had to come up with "SOMETHING FAST" to make it FUN for me again since I wanted to stay in the game long-term ... what to do?

So I thought "I need a workout partner who would be willing to get up each morning with me … who would show up every day without any whining, bitching or any stupid excuse that would take me off my plan" … so I looked around and found my solution staring up right up in front me! lol ... Check this out: http://tinyurl.com/dd4szx

Aim high & have an awesome day!
Ann & David

No comments: