Saturday, July 26, 2008

HOT OFF THE PRESS

Home
I am honored to be one of the featured co-authors of a wonderful first of a series of books called "The Power Of Leadership...Finding The Leader Within".

My chapter is about Creating the leaders that WILL propel your Network Marketing Business!

It's a wonderful opportunity to spread the word globally about the WONDERS of the Network Marketing Industry with pride and professionalism.

This is the first of a series of 12 books that I'll be part of as a featured co-author, and together with my online articles that I continue writing, it is one of the many ways that I can contribute to so many "seeking change" from what I refer to as "living in quiet desperation'!

Are you seeking change? There's an old adage...it says "Change Is Good"....I believe that ANY change is good because we are ever evolving human beings that are always in a state of; experience, learning and "intelligent enlightenment".

You can enjoy the chapter by CLICKING HERE to download the PDF "How To Create The Leaders That Will Propel Your Network Marketing Business".

Wishing you all continued success in all you do...and remember to not only live life daily to the fullest, but spread the love my friends!

David

No comments: